How to Configure TMS in SAP
On your Domain controller-usually your DEV box.
Login to the system with sap* in client 000
2. Enter transaction SE06.
3. Click Post installation activities and follow the screen for the post install activities.
4. Go to STMS
5. A pop up will be given asking for Domain controller name.
6. Enter DOMAIN_<SID> as domain controller name and enter the description for the same
7. Click Save button.
Steps to define other system with Domain controller i.e your QA and Production systems:
1. Login to SAP system with sap* in client 000
2. Enter SE06
3. Click Post installation activities and follow the screens.
4. Enter transaction STMS
5. It will ask for Domain controller name and the domain controller host .
6. Enter System ID of the Domain controller and the hostname of domain controller.
7. Enter DOMAIN_<SID> as domain controller name and enter the description.
8. Click Save button
9. Login to Domain controller system on 000 client with sap*
10. Approve the added system.
Follow the same for other systems as well. Now your TMS is setup . You can proceed with the TMS route configuration